We are currently seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant Offshore Wind Energy with experience in the renewable energy market. In this position you lead and conduct research and analyses on the (inter)national offshore wind energy market to identify opportunities for our clients and provide strategic advice. You will lead and be involved in various strategic studies such as market and supply chain studies, LCoE studies, (pre)feasibility studies, validation studies, and you will also be involved in setting up financial models, business plans, tender strategy plans etc. BLIX carries out such projects for, national and international clients with among others, Ministries, developers, contractors, TSO’s etc.
Work and responsibilities:
- Strategic studies in the field of offshore wind energy, grid infrastructure, system integration, hydrogen, floating wind and solar, nature inclusive design, etc.;
- Preparation of financial models;
- Writing business plans;
- Market and supply chain studies;
- Audits of innovative technologies;
- Advising and assisting in offshore wind tender processes
- Layout optimisation, LCoE analyses and yield assessments;
BLIX offers a more than challenging work environment in an expert team that works on appealing wind energy projects. Due to excellent references and reputation in the market, BLIX is often asked for complex large projects where you can quickly grow in experience to become an expert in the wind energy market. The financial reward and employment conditions offered are of course consistent with your experience and added value.