Tender Management, Project Management
BLIX supported the ecology and system integration bids of our client by taking key positions during the tender procedure of Hollandse Kust (west). BLIX led / participated in the:
- Development of an innovative ecology bid
- Development of an innovative system integration bid
- Setup of full R&D plans with external partners
- Provision of a deputy PM
- Innovation leads for ecology and system integration
- Several ecology expert roles
- Several system integration expert roles
- Hydrogen & system integration support
- Foundation & T&I expertise
- Strategic bid writing and communication expertise
- Contract management
- Competitive bids with an extensive package of investments and innovations on ecology and system integration
Contract Management, LCoE Study, MetOcean Study and Wind, Water, Soil & Wave Investigations
Contract and project management for the collection of site data for offshore wind areas Borssele, Hollandse Kust (South, West and North) and IJmuiden Ver.
The results of the studies form a state of the art information package for the offshore wind farm developer on the water, soil, wind and wave conditions in the wind area. The objective for the Dutch government is to get competitive bids from commercial parties in the tender phase.
- A state of the art ground model
- A complete report used for competitive bid in the tender phase
Published studies for Hollandse Kust (West)
In 2018, BLIX published the report “Study into Levelized Cost of Energy of variants for wind farm site boundaries of Hollandse Kust (west).”
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency awarded BLIX Consultancy & partners a study to investigate the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE) of different variants for the wind farm site boundaries. The results are described in the current report.
Click here to go directly to the report.