Tender Support, Project Management, Package Management
BLIX supported an international consortium of three parties with their bid preparation. BLIX acted as senior project manager, delivery manager, windturbine (TSA & SMA), balance of plant and cables- package managers managing the related RfP processes, negotiating the contract and managing the design processes. Furthermore, a member of the BLIX team acted as the financial model lead & optimisation manager. We helped to create the contracting strategy and project management plan for all packages including geotechnical investigation and detailed design. Furthermore, BLIX was responsible for the establishment and optimisation of the construction planning.
- Creation of a basic design based on available wind and soil data.
- Pre-selection of possible suppliers of wind turbines and balance of plant.
- Development of the complete business case assumptions, which included estimations of CAPEX, OPEX and DEVEX
Contract Management, LcOE Study and Wind, Water, Soil & Wave Investigations
Contract and project management for the collection of site data for offshore wind areas Borssele, Hollandse Kust (South, West and North) and IJmuiden Ver.
The results of the studies form an information package for the developer on the water, soil, wind and wave conditions in the wind area. The objective for the government is: a competitive bid from commercial parties in the tender phase.
- State of the art ground model
- Complete report used for competitive bid in the tender phase